Monday, May 26, 2008

In-Laws..Outlaw!!

What a topic for me to write about..but yup..that's it! Based on experience(a nasty one I would say)..I've learnt a whole load of things about in-laws and how they can outlaw many decisions in our lives...That was what happened to me...but now I have realised and I feel lucky in a way it's over for me...

I have always been taught that we should never get ourselves involved in other people's business even our family's...but if we are too...it should be for the better..not the worse.. I was taken aback by my in-laws...before they seemed so caring and understanding..never it occured to me that they were all lies... this is what they say by back stabbing and hypocrites!

In-laws should be closer than family and whatever mishaps or mis..mis...should be dealt with among the family...learn to accept one another as who they are.. as everyone is born with imperfection...so..regardless of how well you try to be..people are bound to stumble here and there... that's part and parcial of life! Furthermore.. if matters arise and someone is hurt due to some mistake no matter how small..it should be handled and solved quickly before matters get bigger and before we meet a dead end to the point of no return...

In-laws should play a vital role in making their new family member at ease and as comfortable as they could around them...and be patient with them as it takes time for a person to adapt to a new environment and new culture...Don't ever blame or seek their weaknesses as it will only make them feel unaccepted and distant...

In-laws should always be open to criticism, ideas and whatever confrontations made no matter from the old or from the young..this will not only bind the knot stronger but trust and happiness will become evident as years go by...NEVER keep it bottled as one day the bottle may not be able to hold and be closed thus, spills..and doom will arise...

Believe me...if ever I have in-laws again..i will make them love me all round and never will they want to let me go...amen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai... dah add link blog kamu...

lil' fairy said...

ok tq...