Saturday, May 24, 2008

happily ever after...was just a dream...

Most fairy tales end with couples living happily ever after...I too was once in a fairy tale of my own....but I guess fairy tales are just tales...and dreams remain dreams....I once found my 'Prince Charming'...all that I thought he could be and would be...everyone told us we were a PERFECT MATCH! I thought so too....until I found that dreams are just for sleeping and fairy tales are for kids!
I may have my own set of draw backs..tomboyish..egoistic..ugly..skinny...and just plain ordinary..(but someone i love once told me he loved my natural beauty)...with a rather bitter history to match...thus...i should have kept my feet firm on the ground than rather letting it fly off the ground....

I was swept off my feet by my 'Prince Charming' in my fairy tale...but I didn't read my own story til the end cause somehow I thought I was sure it was how all fairy tales should be...as the bond seemed strong with the arrivals of 2 beautiful children along the path....but I was wrong....

Now....i'm trying to find my strength to go on and pull myself stronger together....to become someone independent and reliable...a loving mother to my children..other than that...let Allah decide for me...


I once went thru Hell...All alone with no one to care for me...I learnt the hard way to survive...When I met my 'Prince Charming' he promised the sun and the moon and the whole universe that made me melt and trust him...in his 'shining armour'....I gave myself to him and believed that my Hell had past....again...I was wrong...


I know I am wrong..but who in this world is perfect? why blame and punish the person who once claimed the person we love so much? where have all the promises gone? how can love be gone so fast with the wind? and how can someone forget the beautiful little faces of his own flesh and blood? Why can't we just forgive and forget? if we claim to loved the person never give up on them...always keep a little room of faith that they will become better and tie the bond stronger....but I have learnt...love blinds...and once blinded...everything in the past..all the memories sweet and beautiful...disappear...and never to thought of again....until it is too late...

No comments: