Monday, August 16, 2010

My NEW Fairytale Land...

A day to remember by.. 10.7.10.. 




Waiting with much anticipation...Just in a few moments...I will then be named Mrs Fadhlullah... Alhamdulillah..



The groom awaiting...I know he's nervous as ever..sweaty palms n such...don't worry huni..u will do fine...just take in a deep breath and everything will be fine..



The bride's father giving away his daughter in hopes that she will find peace and love forever with the man she will start her new life with.... and with all respect, sincerity, honesty and love...he expresses his acceptance to cherish, protect, guide and love his bride forever....



Presenting the gift of dowry to the bride together with his promise....






 
 together with a ring to say "Be mine forever"....











"I will always love and respect you"...









Thus starts the NEW life of this lil' fairy with her 'angel' and 'guardian'...


One PERFECT family....!! I LOVE YOU....ALWAYS....

No comments: