Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Blessing...

Praise to the Al-Mighty Allah SWT...it's been sumtime now since I last wrote in...not that I am a celebrity that needs 2 constantly update my progress or sumone who has nothing else to do...but once I have sumthing 2 share or express..I wud definitely open up my blog and start to pour...

Many knew I was in agony for sumtime...but to me it felt like a lifetime..the beginning of a new life at first tugged me deep into a solemn hole. The one person I shared my love and trust with suddenly went against me...and tore my whole heart out... ripping it and shredding it to pieces... Only God knew how I felt. However, many told me God works in mysterious ways. He knows each of his subjects and knows what is best. The person we end up with is the person most suited for us...so I held on to that belief...

Now.. I happy and thankful that horrid past did happen...Y? because I guess I have changed a lot in becoming the person I always wanted 2 be. A better 'muslimah', wife, mother and daughter. I believe that God will only give us what is BEST for its subjects and we have to always be thankful and grateful for what He has given us.

I was given this blessing...a second chance in life and love..After all the torment and sorrow.. 'an angel' appeared and tuk me into his arms...Never in my wildest dreams would I think of having met a person who would love and care so much about me n my children...but yet here he is...A blessing...my guide..my new love and my new life...

I pray and hope deep in my heart.. we will love each other eternally till we both meet again in heaven...amin..

No comments: