Monday, November 9, 2009

aNEW...!

Have we ever thought why every new year we are asked bout our dreams n hopes for the coming future? what have we achieved n what we hope to achieve??? well.. in my own opinion a new resolution..a new dream or hope is important to give us a new sense of direction in life. Like sailing a boat, driving a car or flying a plane... we need to know where we are heading...to always keep us focused and in the same time make us become successful... and the (God's Presevering support) GPS is there to help us find our way n avoid us from getting lost...
It is true to always keep a positive outlook and take whatever comes by with stride... and the famous saying "every grey cloud has a silver lining" ...has yet to be a myth. I now believe that we need to learn to accept the course of obstacles with undefined endurance... as there will be a greater reward awaiting at the end of it...and with that GIFT...our life will be aNew.... in every way we can think possible... and we can then look back n smile in the history book with no regrets...
For myself...i used to think i was doomed for depression...i wasnt qualified to lead a loving n accomplished life but that i was only scheduled for total agony n chaos! TIME, PATIENCE n LOVE proved me otherwise. Now i can claim to having a life full of vibrant colours...and that i regret having to felt remorse over my loss. Now i can claim that i wudnt change anything that had happened as i truly know that my proclaimed vibrant life now would may still be a monotonous and predictable one if i hadnt let it go... GOD knows BEST!
This very minute in my new awakening...i have met an array of wonderful people who relentlessly understands and accepts me with every daunting flaw i have... and have made me smile and feel like how a natural woman should feel... and now if my naked horrid history were to come my way...i wouldnt trade or alter anything that had happened because I LOVE who I have become today... and I LOVE those who I have met... disregarding of age, race or religion... as everyone has contributed be it little or large...in moulding and sculpting me to becoming someone i have never thought would becoming.... a strong, confident, successful (getting there) woman.
So... it is my new resolution to put down and shelf that history book of mine and focus to create new wonderful and exciting topics in my present book of life...and enjoy my journey of adventures with this new ticket i have purchased...

No comments: